"Crocheting acts as a mental and physical therapy and there are many beautiful things that are created in the process.” – Today’s Crochet World

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Yesterdays Loot!!

My daughter had a doctors appointment yesterday so we left early enough for me to stop at the Hobby Lobby for more of my quit'ghan yarn and Joann's for some Caron one pounders while they we're on sale.


I picked up some additional yarn and some new hooks too.  I've never tried the Susan Bates hooks.  I like them so much better than the ones  I had, the hook well is a bit deeper on these and helps keep the yarn from sliding off.
I'm having fun finishing up the quilt'ghan and then it's on to the next.  I hope everyone enjoys their weekend and Happy Crocheting.  Saying a little prayer to all of those effected by the recent Tornado outbreaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment