"Crocheting acts as a mental and physical therapy and there are many beautiful things that are created in the process.” – Today’s Crochet World

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Mermaid Tears Purse #2



 I finished my 2nd Mermaid Tears Purse, we'll almost, I still have to put a lining in it.  But it turned out pretty good.  I just did this one just for fun and was planning on keeping it but my husband's aunt liked it so it will have a new home.
One things for sure it's colorful...lol.


Here is a close up of the flower.  
I used Caron Simply Soft yarn for this project.  I love the Simply soft yarn it's so easy to work with but I rain out of the multi-color and had to go get an extra roll and was rather disappointed.  I don't know why it was so different.  The colors we're darker and the yarn felt thinner.  Luckily it blended in well and I only had to use it for a couple rows.  It could also be because the first roll that I had was older, I bought it about a year ago to do a baby blanket for our little one.  It's hard to believe that it would change that much in a year.  I have about 3 to 4 more of these to make in a couple different colors, I can't wait to see how they turn out.

I hope everyone had a Happy Saturday....Happy Crocheting:)

No comments:

Post a Comment