"Crocheting acts as a mental and physical therapy and there are many beautiful things that are created in the process.” – Today’s Crochet World

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Surgery

My 17 year old daughter is having outpatient surgery tomorrow.  They say it's minor surgery but when it's one of your babies there is nothing minor about it.  We have to be at the hospital at 6am which means we have to be up and motivated by 3am (whew).  I'm spending the day getting the other kids ready for grandma in the morning.  Our youngest who is 1 doesn't normally stay with people so it's going to be interesting how he reacts to being with grandma all day.  I'm making sure I pack a crochet tote for that long waiting room wait, if not i'll be wearing a hole in their carpet pacing back and forth, so hopefully tomorrow i'll have all my 108 little flowers finished for my Daisy afghan.  I did learn a lesson from the last Daisy afghan that I made, tuck strings as I go...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment