"Crocheting acts as a mental and physical therapy and there are many beautiful things that are created in the process.” – Today’s Crochet World

Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Little Bit of Life

Here are a few little bits and pieces of my life.  We had another beautiful day today, sun shining, birds chirping, well they we're until the cat got out.  Ahhhh yes my lovely little monster cat got out and snagged him a bird today.  Needless to say Mama wasn't a happy camper when he came slinking in the house with his prize.  I know he was just doing what cats do but it still doesn't make me happy.  He was shooed from the house until he got rid of it.
I really hate that he killed a bird, I really love having the bird feeder outside the living room window, it's so much fun watching the birds in the mornings, but it looks like i'm going to have to find another place to put it.  I somehow feel like I was an accessory to murder.


It won't be long now before the trees are full of leaves and we will no longer have a good view of the ponds from our backyard.  It's so hard living so close on a day like today.  It makes you want to grab a can of worms, a fishing pole and take off walking whistling the Andy Griffith tune.
I love this time of year because when we have evening thunderstorms I like to open up our big garage door, dig out a lawn chair, prop my feet up and just watch the lighting show.  


There we're some pretty bad storms in and around Columbus today, we got a few clouds and a few distant rumbles of thunders but the sun stayed strong and scared the storms away.


I hope everyone had a beautiful day as well and Happy Crocheting.

No comments:

Post a Comment