"Crocheting acts as a mental and physical therapy and there are many beautiful things that are created in the process.” – Today’s Crochet World

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Has Sprung!!

Today is the official first day of Spring, although we have been having Spring like temps for a couple weeks now.  Today will be in the 80's, not really such odd weather for Ohio.  Like they always say here in the good ol buckeye state, if you don't like the weather wait 5 minutes and it will change.   The kids will soon be on Spring break from school.  They get an extra long one this year. Lord knows they didn't have to use any of their calamity days for snow...lol.


I've started on another Mermaid Tears Purse, (yes this pattern is going to be a new addiction).  I'm doing this one in multi-color yarn just for fun.  I wanted to see what the different color yarn would look like in this stitch.  I see a baby afghan done in this stitch in the near future.
The kids say it looks like an Easter bag.  I'm going to have to see if I have some fabric and try to line this one.  When this is finished I really do need to get back to finishing up a couple afghans.  I'm so close to having my round ripple finished, I don't know why I don't just sit down and finish it.



No comments:

Post a Comment