"Crocheting acts as a mental and physical therapy and there are many beautiful things that are created in the process.” – Today’s Crochet World

Monday, January 30, 2012

It sure is Monday

Yep it's Monday.  The kids we're sluggish getting out of bed this morning, and grumpy as well.  I feel a bit better today, I guess compared to Saturday I could say I feel great.  There something to be said for getting the flu shot every year.


I am determined today to get all the end weaving done on my daisy afghan.  I just realized I'm shipping it on Friday.  I better get crackin....lol.  Then I have a hat to finish that I promised my mom a month ago.  I love those though, they only take about 2 hours or less to complete (my kind of project).  Then it's back to the RR, I want it finished before next week because I don't want any distractions from the quiltghan I want to start for my sister.


I'm looking forward to Friday, a friend and I are planning a yarn run at the hobby lobby.  I imagine we will be in there for hours.  It's a much needed girls day out.


I hope everyone has a happy Monday and to all those with projects "Happy Crocheting".

No comments:

Post a Comment