"Crocheting acts as a mental and physical therapy and there are many beautiful things that are created in the process.” – Today’s Crochet World

Monday, February 6, 2012

Busy! Busy! Busy!

Good lord has it been busy around here.  Between ball games and kids being sick I haven't gotten anything accomplished the past week.  I've been trying to work on tucking ends for my Daisy afghan that needs to be sent out, plus get my round ripple in shades of brown finished so that I can move on to the quiltghan that I want to make for my sister.  I went on a yarn run Friday and the yarn has been calling my name, but I refuse to start another project when I have two that are needing finished.  I am so hoping this is a more productive week.  I've also wanted to start on a few hats and scarves for charity, there just aren't enough hours in the day.  On top of all of that the kids have found a way to destroy the house over the weekend so it's hard to get in the mood to do anything when your looking at clutter.  I'll have to take the day to straighten the house then the rest of the week is mine...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment