"Crocheting acts as a mental and physical therapy and there are many beautiful things that are created in the process.” – Today’s Crochet World

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Blog

I'm not very computer literate when it comes to html and what not.  I love the look of a lot of the blogs that I have seen and I wanted my blog to be pleasing to the eye.  I've searched and searched and finally found easy directions, who knew it was as easy as copy and paste...lol.


So now that I have my "home" organized, and feeling like a comfortable place to sit down with a hot cup of coffee I think i'll get on with my day.  I have a certain little mini tornado demanding my attention, plus he's teething again and all of us mom's i'm sure knows what that's like.  Nap time isn't to far away, then I can curl up and get some crochet done. 



No comments:

Post a Comment