"Crocheting acts as a mental and physical therapy and there are many beautiful things that are created in the process.” – Today’s Crochet World

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It was one of those days


Here is hoping today is a bit more productive than yesterday, boy was it one of those days.  It seemed like no matter what I tried to do it just did't get done.  I've been wanting to get a few crochet projects finished so I can move on.  I've been wanting to try something other than afghans, although I love to make them.  It would be nice to take a little break from them for awhile.  I've been drooling over some patterns for some quick and easy projects and that's what I need right now.  I always seem to be so impatient to see the end results and quick and easy is right up my alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment