"Crocheting acts as a mental and physical therapy and there are many beautiful things that are created in the process.” – Today’s Crochet World

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Quiltghan for my Sister

I've started a quiltghan for my sister.  She has wanted an afghan from me for a very long time but I could never find a pattern that I thought fit.  It just seems like when you make something you automatically know who it's for.  I'm doing it a little different than the pattern calls for, I really didn't like the way the pattern had you join the motifs so I used my own way.  I want something that will last and it just didn't seem like the way the pattern was made really held the afghan together very well.
I'm going to include a couple pictures of the beginning of the quiltghan and when it's finished i'll post another picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment