"Crocheting acts as a mental and physical therapy and there are many beautiful things that are created in the process.” – Today’s Crochet World

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Oh What a Headache

So i'm working on my sisters quilt'ghan and things are going along just fine until I get to the white border that brings out the colors of the center.  Let me tell you I gave myself a headache yesterday I put it together and tore it apart 5 times.  I don't know why it's not going together right.  I finally gave up for the day, I had to step away from the afghan....lol.  I honestly felt like giving up and giving it to my sister as is and saying "enjoy your new doily".  She'd kill me...lol.  I plan on working on it again today for a bit but when aggrivation sets it I'll put it to the side for the day and work on my round ripple.


I hope everyone had an enjoyable Valentines Day filled with lots of love, although everyday should be filled with lots of love.  I fixed a nice dinner and spent the evening with my husband and 4 beautiful kids.  I couldn't ask for anything more.  We ended the evening with some homemade brownies and a glass of milk.  I also tuned in to a blog radio show on the paranormal, my brothers paranormal team Southern Ohio Paranormal Investigations were being interviewed last night.  They did an awesome job and at some points had me laughing.  If you ever get a chance check them out on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Southern-Ohio-Paranormal-Investigations-Inc/128578243860835  My family, crochet, and the paranormal are some of my favorite things in life.  We all have our habits and these are mine...lol



No comments:

Post a Comment