"Crocheting acts as a mental and physical therapy and there are many beautiful things that are created in the process.” – Today’s Crochet World

Monday, February 13, 2012

Busy! Busy! Busy!

I have the center of my sisters quiltghan finished.  Now I have tons of white diamonds to do for the area around the center then more color to add.  I'm posting one final picture then I will post of picture when it's finished.
I've been trying to work on it a little bit during the day and my sister -in- laws Round Ripple during the evening.  Then I still have ends to weave on the Daisy afghan.  Yes still!!  It's my least favorite part of making afghans with so many motifs.  But when I started the quiltghan I have been forcing myself to weave end when I finish each color.  I'm so glad I have because now I can just throw it in the was and get it out the door...lol.  



No comments:

Post a Comment