"Crocheting acts as a mental and physical therapy and there are many beautiful things that are created in the process.” – Today’s Crochet World

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!!

Today has been an absolutely beautiful day.  The sun is shinning and the sky has been a gorgeous shade of blue.  The only bad point to the day is the hubby and our 11 year old daughter have been in bed sick all day, they didn't even want dinner.  But all in all it's been a great day.


I finished my 3rd Mermaid Tears Purse yesterday, it turned out really good.
I'm currently working on another one since everyone is requesting them right now.  I'm trying one in cotton yarn right now so i'm not real sure how it's going to turn out.


I hope everyone has had a Wonderful Easter Sunday, and Happy Crocheting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment