"Crocheting acts as a mental and physical therapy and there are many beautiful things that are created in the process.” – Today’s Crochet World

Friday, November 30, 2012

More WIP's

I probably wouldn't be me if I didn't have a gazillion WIP's going on.  I guess I just get bored easy and need something else to go to as a distraction.  I'm sure most know what I mean.
I'm currently working on my last sibling afghan.  Then my 3 brothers and my sister will all have an afghan from me.

I love the bright colors that's going into this one.  It's another one that's going to be tempting to keep.  But if I kept them all I'd have more afghans than I know what to do with.

I'm also working on another quilt'ghan.  This one is in fall colors.  Not sure where this one is headed yet.  I have a lot of people in mind for it.  I may have to just put names in a hat and draw.  I like giving away at random without the person knowing they are getting it.  
This is the start of the quilt'ghan center piece.  Can't wait to see it finished.

Until next time:  Happy Crocheting:)

2 comments:

  1. For whatever reason (I'm a techno dummie) I can't find the comment I left for you. But, thank you for following my blog. I also love the quilt-ghan. If possible, could you post the pattern or give a link for the pattern for the center star? It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie Daynorowicz if you would like to email me I would be happy to give you the link for the pattern and it is a free pattern from red heart:)
    My email addy is bitsandpieces_crochet@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete