"Crocheting acts as a mental and physical therapy and there are many beautiful things that are created in the process.” – Today’s Crochet World

Monday, December 24, 2012

Random Stuff

I've been working on quite a few things lately.  I have discovered that I really like Amigurumi.  It's a lot of fun to see all of the little pieces come together into a full project.


Don't laugh....lol.  This little guy was just for practice and I didn't have any safety eyes at the time so I made my own.


This one is a current WIP, I had to stop on it so I could make a couple last minute Christmas gifts.  I now have safety eyes.  My hubby ordered me 40 pair in green, blue, gold, and brown, an early Christmas gift.
I made this little guy for a friend of mine for Christmas along with an amigurumi reindeer named Rudy:)


Here's Rudy:)...He turned out really cute and I wish that I would have had enough time to make a few more. There is always next year:)

This is what I have been working on the past few weeks.  I've made a few other snowman ornaments and am back to work on the doll.
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year!!
As Always, Until next time:  Happy Crocheting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment