"Crocheting acts as a mental and physical therapy and there are many beautiful things that are created in the process.” – Today’s Crochet World

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Christmas Orders

I've been busy working on some Christmas orders.  They are coming out so pretty, I even whipped up one for myself.  I haven't put the fabric liners in them yet but couldn't wait to share what I have done so far.
 The two tone brown is the one I made for myself.  I really love how it turned out and can't wait to get the liner put in.

 The two tone pink kitty is a custom order....you can't tell in the picture but the white yarn has sparkle.  I'm not partial to pink but it's too stinkin cute not to like:)
I think this two tone purple is my favorite so far.  I have actually really started loving the caron one pound yarn.  It has a totally different feel than the red heart yarn and it works great for this little totes.
I'm working on another two tone purple with the sparkle white and then my tote orders will be complete.
My daughter who is in Junior High has asked me to make her one in the two tone purples.  She wants it a bit bigger so she can use it for a hipster bag to carry some of her school supplies in, minus the kitty of course:)
Thanks for stopping by and having a look.
Until next time have a Wonderful day and Happy Crocheting:)

1 comment:

  1. I really like the kitty totes! It reminds me of the kitty purse I made for a friend's daughter recently. Always fun to make something cute.

    ReplyDelete