"Crocheting acts as a mental and physical therapy and there are many beautiful things that are created in the process.” – Today’s Crochet World

Friday, January 24, 2014

Some Recently Finished Projects


I finished this Ohio State Buckeye inspired granny ghan for my future son in law for Christmas.

This John Deere inspired afghan was finished awhile ago and is in it's forever home I just keep forgetting to post :)
This was a sibling afghan done in plaid colors.  This one went to my oldest brother and his wife.  Now all of my siblings have an afghan from me.
My 13 year old daughter tried to steal this as soon as it was made.  I made her wait awhile then finally relented and gave it to her...lol
I made this one for my oldest daughter for Christmas.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and Happy Crocheting.

No comments:

Post a Comment