"Crocheting acts as a mental and physical therapy and there are many beautiful things that are created in the process.” – Today’s Crochet World

Friday, January 31, 2014

A Little Bit of Spring

The weather here in Ohio has been terrible.  The worst Winter we've seen in a long time.  It's not really the snow, I don't mind it so much but the bitter cold needs to pack it's bags and take a hike.  Looking at the weather for next week is depressing as 6 days have snow in them.
To help fight the Winter blues I thought I'd make an afghan that has Spring written all over it.

Daisy's with a calming blue.  Makes it feel a little more sunny around here.  I hope to be able to finish it soon, that is if our local Wal~Mart would restock the colors I need :/  It's not the only WIP I have going though so I know I won't get bored waiting on yarn. :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and as always Happy Crocheting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment