"Crocheting acts as a mental and physical therapy and there are many beautiful things that are created in the process.” – Today’s Crochet World

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Amigurumi and a Finally Finished Round Ripple

I'm really excited about trying my first ever Amigurumi <<<I hope I spelled it right projects.  It turned out pretty good and I'm ready to make a couple more, because as we all know once you make one and everyone sees them they request....lol.  I also finished my round ripple WIP which I've been working on for what seems like forever.  


This is my sparkle kitty for Halloween.  Fall and Halloween and all of the spooky that goes with it is probably my most favorite time of the year.  I have since purchased an amigurumi ghost pattern and a pumpkin pattern to go with my kitty.  I did however forget his whiskers....lol


I finally finished my round ripple....this makes me think of a cold evening sipping hot chocolate.
Hope everyone has a wonderful day and as always Happy Crocheting:)

No comments:

Post a Comment